- The Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and The World Health Organization (WHO) have both provided recommendations that frequent disinfection of surfaces reduces the transmission of Viruses and germs.
- Having the ability to survive on surfaces for days, harmful pathogens can potentially double every 20 minutes if given the right food source and ambient temperature.
How often should you disinfect?
As with any treatment using a disinfectant, surfaces can be re-contaminated after treatment. When deciding consider the following:
- Preventative Disinfection – A proactive measure prior to any suspected or confirmed exposure to Covid-19
- Helps reduce potential exposure through contact with surfaces within a building/business/home
- Lowers risk of potential illness
- Puts staff, guests, family and friends at ease and shows that you care about their health and safety
- Routine Disinfection– On-going weekly/monthly treatments of high-traffic areas to lower the risk of surface contamination and disease transmission
- Emergency Disinfection– Immediate treatment of areas occupied by someone exposed to Covid -19
BUSINESS DISINFECTION WITH THE CLOROX® TOTAL 360®
- Professional Disinfection
- Prevents and protects staff and guests from illness-causing germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi
- Achieves an enhanced level of hygiene
- Ensures any businesses or facilities that have been unoccupied, are germ and virus free before opening
- Improves infection control
- Mitigates risk
- Builds guest trust
- Although businesses may have protocols in place to clean facilities, rarely do they properly disinfect them
- In order to effectively decontaminate surfaces, you need the right tools and equipment
- With a 2 minute kill time, there is no major disruption to operations
- You do not have to leave or close
- You can safely reenter the space after we finish the treatment
Receive SAFE Disinfection Certification after Disinfection
The SAFE certification assures that protective measures are in place and have been implemented.
Display your commitment by placing the sticker on your front door and download it to your website and/or digital menu.
RESIDENTIAL DISINFECTION WITH THE CLOROX® TOTAL 360®
- Professional Disinfection
- Protects family and guests from illness-causing germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi
- Ensures homes are germ free before move-in
- Living spaces should be disinfected properly, from corner to corner, to ensure they are germ free
- Electrostatic Disinfection is the most effective disinfecting technology available
- Using a low pressure sprayer, Clorox® disinfectant completely wraps around and adheres to every surface including hard to reach crevices
- The disinfectant is odorless and among the safest on the market
- It’s not Bleach
- You do not have to leave your home
- You can safely stay in a different room while we spray
- Restaurants/Bars/coffee shops/juice bars etc.
- Real Estates/Management Co.’s
- Residential Buildings
- Small Offices/Buildings/Corporate Cafeterias
- Apartments- before and after rental/purchase
- Homes- before and after sale/purchase
- Daycares, Schools & Universities
- Gyms/Athletic Clubs
- Retail Stores